Buying gifts for toddlers doesn’t have to take a lot of time and money. I think it’s a lot more fun to open a package with lots of little things than one big gift. If your toddler is like mine were, they’ll either lose interest after a couple hours or the toy will be broken. So, here are some stocking stuffer ideas for toddlers that won’t break the bank and will give your toddler more than a few minutes of fun.
These ideas are just that: ideas! These will hopefully spark your imagination and you’ll come up with some of your own that are more tailored to your own children. But, even if you’re in a rush and just want to get done, there are plenty of ideas here.
Best stores for get stocking stuffers
Here are my favorite stores to get your stocking stuffers from:
- The dollar store is always fun to shop at for small trinkets. But, if you’d rather not drive and brave the crowds, there are lots of online stores that will have what you want.
- Amazon has everything you can think of, and with a Prime member ship, you get free 2 day shipping. Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
- Target has many of today’s children favorites.
- – you get access to hundreds (if not thousands of stores through ebates and also get money back. If you’re new to ebates, you’ll get $100 towards your first purchase too. Give it a try.
- Etsy is a treasure trove of homemade gifts. Not only can you find the perfect gifts for your toddler and the rest of the family, but you’re probably supporting a mom working from home.
Ok, so now that we know where we can find lots of these little gifts, let’s look at some ideas.
Stocking Stuffer Ideas For Toddlers
- Toddler books
- Light up bouncy balls
- Finger painting set – here’s a finger painting activity for kids
- Sidewalk chalk
- Self inking stamps
- Finger puppets
- Bubble bath
- Pajama set
- Animal slippers
- Mini notepads
- Magnetic letters and numbers
- Fruit scented crayons
- Flavored Lip Balm With Colorful Hair Toppers
- Glow sticks
- Bathtub markers
- Minnie and Mickey mouse socks
- Hair bows
- Bath-time Mermaid princess dolls
- Color Bath Drops
- Bubble wands – these come is many shapes and colors: lots of fun!!!
- Play-Doh – comes in 24 colors!!!
- Play dough shapes – endless hours of fun!
- Scented fluffy foam slime
- Water beads – playing with water beads is a favorite activity for kids. They are squishy, bouncy, slimy, and, of course, non-toxic
- Piggy bank – kids love saving money
- Doodle pad
- Mini foam balls
- Melissa & Doug shape sorting cube
- Stretchy string fidget sensory toys
- Plastic egg maracas
- Stacking cups
- Koy-toy light-up goldfish
- Fisher-Price Lion Clicker Pal
- Christmas rubber duckies
- First 100 words board book
- Flying screaming monkey
- Paw Patrol – Snuggle Up Pup
- Cupcake Surprise Scented Princess Doll
Bathtub toys for toddler boys
These small toys will give your toddler boy hours of fun in the bath.
Nuby Octopus Hoopla Bathtime Fun Toys, PurpleFloating Bathtub Toy for Toddlers Bathtime Fun Toys 4 PacksCute Spotted Fish Bath Tub Time for Toddlers Amphibious Pull and Go Fun Bath Tub Toys for BoysMunchkin Fishin’ Bath Toy Toddlers Bathtub Toys with Numbers & AnimalsWall Mountable Pirate Ship Bathtub Bath Toy for Kids with Water Cannon and Boat ScoopMunchkin Wind Up Swimming Penguin Bath Toy, BlueBathtime Soft Rubber Floating Boat Squirting Set for Toddlers
Bathtub toys for toddler girls
Your toddler girlie will have lots of fun with these colorful toys for bath time.
Little Squirts Fun Bath Toys – Assorted CharactersCute Swimming Turtle Toys FWind up Water Toys – Swimming Turtle Educational Bath Tub Puzzles, great for fine motor skill practice as wellTolo Toys Funtime Fishing Bath ToyNuby Bath Book